Who Uses Icespike?
ICESPIKE makes winter training possible through all conditions!
ICESPIKE ice spikes are engineered to:
- withstand extreme abuse and provide exceptional surface penetration
- firmly to engage the sole of the shoe which prevents loosening
- promote self-cleaning of ice, snow and debris
- maintain integrity of grip for up to 500 miles
ICESPIKE is the only traction system that:
- allows the runner the natural feel of foot to ground interaction
- is lightweight and unobtrusive
- eliminates the need to alter pace or gait
- prevents the muscle injury and fatigue associated with heavy strap-on spikes, coils or chains
- eliminates the pressure on the top of the foot or the bulk underneath of other systems
ICESPIKE wearers can begin a course on dry pavement and remain relaxed and confident when encountering unsuspected conditions such patches of black ice.
ADVENTURE and TRAIL RUNNERS
ICESPIKE enhances the grip of trail shoes and is the only and best traction system that can safely transition to any terrain!
From traction on ice, traction in snow, or traction for any slippery conditions - Navigate slick situations at any time of year:
- wet and muddy
- rocky or loose gravel
- root-bound, uneven
EXTREME and ULTRA RUNNERS
ICESPIKE ice cleats are not just for winter! Get the "Icespike edge" in extreme conditions!
- comfort and natural feel of foot to ground interaction
- control and stability on rough, inconsistent terrain
- low profile, lightweight design for long distance running
- eliminates muscle fatigue
- helps avoid injury
- maintain gait and pace
WALKERS, HIKERS and TREKKERS
ICESPIKE creates traction for walking shoes and enhances the traction of hiking boots!
- provides stability & security when the going gets rough on any terrain
- navigate in any conditions or in any season
- maintain stride with comfort and confidence
DOG WALKERS, CANICROSS and ANIMAL MANAGERS
ICESPIKE snow and ice treads can be installed on any footwear!
- Boots kept ready at the door for dog walking time - even a small dog can pull an owner over
- Muck & Riding boots fitted with ICESPIKE provide traction in the stable yard & out in the field
- Riders can transition to putting feet into stirrups with ICESPIKE
- ICESPIKE is great for Canicross, the sport of cross-country running with dogs
OUTDOOR SPORTSMEN and ACTIVITIES
ICESPIKE is a simple, cost-effective way to create traction for boots and traction for waders!
- fishermen stable on slippery jetties, mossy rocks and riverbeds
- ice fishermen and ice boaters safe on frozen lakes
- hunters on track over difficult terrain
OUTDOOR WORKERS and SAFETY COMPANIES
For Outdoor Workers who need work boot cleats, ICESPIKE installed on work boots helps prevent on-the-job injuries!
- saves time and energy navigating difficult work areas
- allows workers to transition between ice, slush, snow, dry pavement and back to ice
- wearers can drive vehicles with ICESPIKE on boots and safely climb metal or wood ladders
- Highway and Utilities Maintenance
- Mail and Package Delivery
- Agricultural Workers
- Ski, Sled, Ice skating area Operators
SENIORS and the ELDERLY
ICESPIKE is the best traction for senior safety - once Icespike is installed on the soles, shoes and boots are always ready. Stability on ice and stability in snow are critical for senior safety!
- eliminates the difficult task of bending down to put on/remove strap-on devices, especially for those with arthritic or joint-replacement limitations
- helps prevent the falls that are particularly dangerous for older folks
- eliminates the worry about parents/grandparents walking out on ice sidewalks and driveways
- can be worn on transportation buses/vans and into most businesses, offices and stores
FOLKS FRUSTRATED WITH LIMITED TRADITIONAL DEVICES
ICESPIKE non-slip snow and ice treads are:
- versatile, from snowy and icy to any treacherous conditions, even transition to dry pavement
- durable, long-lasting extreme traction
- simple and easy to install & can be removed
- economical - one size fits all
- lightweight, comfortable and unobtrusive
- installed directly onto sole of shoe or boot; once removed, does not affect integrity of sole
ICESPIKE ice spikes eliminate the problems of strap-on devices that are:
- heavy and uncomfortable
- need frequent adjustments
- slip out of place and break
- used only for certain conditions such as snow or ice but not both
- have to be removed and reinstalled depending on terrain
- cannot be worn on dry pavement